Would you like to know the courses under Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Science in all Universities in Nigeria?
In this guide,
You will see all the Medical courses in Nigerian Universities and their subject requirements for your admission to study each course.
ALSO SEE: Subject Combination For Other Faculty Courses
Some of these Medical courses are also offered under Faculty of Science in some other Nigerian Universities.
Different Universities have different requirements for the same course. Ensure to confirm the one for your school of choice.
Medical courses and the Universities offering them
Click on your course to see all the Nigerian Universities offering that course and their requirements.
- BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- DENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICAL RADIOGRAPHY AND RADIOGRAPHICAL SCIENCE
- MEDICAL REHABILITATION
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING AND NURSING SCIENCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS
- PROSTHESIS AND ORTHOPAEDIC TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC AND COMMUNITY HEALTH
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- PUBLIC HEALTH SCIENCE
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- RADIOGRAPHY AND RADIATION SCIENCE
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
Do you have something to ask on these Medical courses in Nigerian Universities? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
4 thoughts on “31 Medical Courses In Nigerian Universities”
Thank you for the information
You’re welcome, Emmanuel.
You’re welcome, James.