Would you like to know the Nigerian Universities that offer Public Health and what they require for your admission?
In this guide,
You will see all the Universities offering Public Health in Nigeria and their requirements for your admission to study this course.
This is a semi-competitive course offered under Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical or Health Science in many Nigerian Universities.
Graduates of Public Health can work as Epidemiologist, Medical Officer, Biostatistician, Health Educator, Public Health Worker, Biosecurity Specialist, Forensic Pathologist and other jobs.
|BEST FOR||SCIENCE STUDENTS|
What is Public Health all about?
Public Health is the study of how to protect and improve the health of people and their communities. This work is achieved by promoting healthy lifestyles, researching disease prevention, treating infectious diseases.
If you are a Science student who is interested in protecting the health of entire populations which could be a local neighbourhood, or an entire country and your favourite subjects are:-
Then you can study Public Health in any of the Nigerian Universities below.
List of Universities offering Public Health in Nigeria
Click on your University to see their direct entry, O’Level and JAMB subject combination for Public Health.
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY (ABSU)
- ADELEKE UNIVERSITY (ADELEKE)
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY (ABUAD)
- AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY (AL-HIKMAH)
- ARTHUR JARVIS UNIVERSITY (AJU)
- BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY (BASUG)
- BINGHAM UNIVERSITY (BINGHAM)
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY (BU)
- EVANGEL UNIVERSITY (EVANGEL)
- GREGORY UNIVERSITY UTURU (GUU)
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY (IMSU)
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY (LCU)
- ZAMFARA STATE UNIVERSITY TALATA-MAFARA (ZAMSUT)
Do you have something to ask on these Universities offering Public Health in Nigeria? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.