Would you like to know the Nigerian Universities that offer Pharmacy and what they require for your admission?
In this guide,
You will see all the Universities offering Pharmacy in Nigeria and their requirements for your admission to study this course.
Graduates of Pharmacy in Nigeria can work as Certified Pharmacists, Lecturers, Medical Officers, Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, Health Care Assistant and many other jobs.
|BEST FOR||SCIENCE STUDENTS|
If you are a Science student who is interested in the discovery, production, disposal, safe and effective use, and control of medications.
And your favourite subjects are Biology and Chemistry.
Then you can study Pharmacy in any of the Nigerian Universities below.
Universities offering Pharmacy in Nigeria
Click on your University to see their direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Pharmacy.
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY (ABSU)
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY (ABU)
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO (BUK)
- BINGHAM UNIVERSITY (BINGHAM)
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY (former ANSU) (COOU)
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (DELSU)
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (ESUT)
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY (IUO)
- GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY (GOMSU)
- GREGORY UNIVERSITY UTURU (GUU)
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY (KASU)
- MADONNA UNIVERSITY (MADONNA)
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU)
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY (UNIZIK)
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY (OAU)
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY (OOU)
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN)
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (UI)
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN (UNILORIN)
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS (UNIJOS)
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG)
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI (UNIMAID)
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (UNN)
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT (UNIPORT)
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO (UNIUYO)
- USMANU DAN FODIO UNIVERSITY (UDUSOK)
Do you have something to ask on these Universities offering Pharmacy in Nigeria? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.