Would you like to know the Nigerian Universities that offer Physiotherapy and what they require for your admission?
In this guide,
You will see all the Universities offering Physiotherapy in Nigeria and their requirements for your admission to study this course.
This is a competitive course offered under Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical or Health Science in many Nigerian Universities.
Graduates of Physiotherapy in Nigeria can work in many places like the Nigerian Armed Forces, Hospital, Ministry of Health, Medical Art Centre, Higher Institution, Medical Research Institute and other workplaces.
|BEST FOR||SCIENCE STUDENTS|
What is Physiotherapy all about?
Physiotherapy is the promotion, maintenance, or restoration of good health and injury prevention through physical rehabilitation and fitness.
If you are a Science student who is interested in knowing how to use physical activities for medical treatment and your favourite subjects are:-
Then you can study Physiotherapy in any of the Nigerian Universities below.
List of Universities offering Physiotherapy in Nigeria
Click on your University to see their direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Physiotherapy.
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO (BUK)
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY (BU)
- EVANGEL UNIVERSITY (EVANGEL)
- PAMO UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (PAMO)
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY (RUN)
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN)
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (UI)
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN (UNILORIN)
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG)
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI (UNIMAID)
- UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (UNIMED)
- YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY (YSU)
- ZAMFARA STATE UNIVERSITY TALATA-MAFARA (ZAMSUT)
Do you have something to ask on these Universities offering Physiotherapy in Nigeria? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.