Would you like to know the Nigerian Universities that offer Pharmacology and what they require for your admission?
In this guide,
You will see all the Universities offering Pharmacology in Nigeria and their requirements for your admission to study this course.
Graduates of Pharmacology in Nigeria can work as Certified Pharmacists, Lecturers, Medical Officers, Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, Health Care Assistant and many other jobs.
|BEST FOR||SCIENCE STUDENTS|
If you are a Science student who is interested in exploring different aspects of drug research, development and test of new medications.
And your favourite subjects are Biology and Chemistry.
Then you can study Pharmacology in any of the Nigerian Universities below.
Universities offering Pharmacology in Nigeria
Click on your University to see their direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Pharmacology.
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY ADO-EKITI (ABUAD)
- BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY GADAU (BASUG)
- EKO UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES (EKO-UNI)
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU)
- NOVENA UNIVERSITY (NOVENA)
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY (OOU)
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY (UNIOSUN)
- PAMO UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (PAMO)
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR (UNICAL)
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG)
Do you have something to ask on these Universities offering Pharmacology in Nigeria? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.