Are you an aspirant of Nnamdi Azikiwe University looking to apply for UNIZIK Post UTME screening?
In this guide,
You will see how to get Nnamdi Azikiwe University – UNIZIK Post UTME form, the requirements and application procedure for admission into your preferred course this year.
ALSO SEE: Other Universities Whose Post UTME Form Is Still Out
|DEADLINE||WEDNESDAY, 10TH NOVEMBER, 2021|
UNIZIK Post UTME form is for JAMB candidates only who satisfy the application requirements.
For Direct Entry candidates, see UNIZIK direct entry form.
What are the requirements for UNIZIK Post UTME?
You are eligible to apply for UNIZIK Post UTME if you:
- Made the University or its affiliate institutions your first choice in JAMB.
- Obtained the required JAMB cut-off mark listed below.
- Possess at least credits in the five required O/level subject combination.
Candidates who did not choose UNIZIK as first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any faculty/programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
Change of course or institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 12th November 2021. Any change done after this date will not be valid.
UNIZIK courses available for admission
Nnamdi Azikiwe University will be accepting applications and admitting students into the following courses this year.
Faculties/Courses with cut-off mark of 200
- Applied Biochemistry.
- Applied Microbiology.
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES:
- Computer Science.
Faculties/Courses with cut-off mark of 180
- ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES.
- BIO SCIENCES:
- Biological Science.
- Parasitology & Entomology.
- Electronics & Computer.
Faculties/Courses with cut-off mark of 160
- AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES.
- Agric & Bio-Resources.
- Industrial Production.
- Metallurgical & Material.
- Polymer & Textile.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES:
- Geological Science.
- Physics and Industrial Physics.
- Pure & Industrial Chemistry.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
See the full list of Undergraduate Courses In UNIZIK and their Requirements
How to apply for UNIZIK Post UTME
Are you eligible for UNIZIK Post UTME and would like to apply?
Follow the procedures below:
- Visit apply.unizik.edu.ng
- Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email,
phone number and password.
- Validate your account by providing the code sent to your
- Login with your username and password.
- Click on 2021 POST UTME APPLICATION.
- Link your JAMB registration profile to your account.
- Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay.
How much is UNIZIK Post UTME form?
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Post UTME application fee is ₦2,000 only.
- Return to the UNIZIK portal.
- Provide your date of birth with next of kin information.
- Click on SUBMIT FORM to submit your application.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your
Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the
When will UNIZIK Post UTME form close?
Nnamdi Azikiwe University – UNIZIK Post UTME form application ends on Wednesday, 10th November, 2021.
UNIZIK Post UTME 2021/2022 screening date
Monitor your personal phone number/email and UNIZIK website
for more details of the screening exercise and post UTME exercise.
- You must upload your O’level results on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admissions.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Once you comfortably satisfy all the UNIZIK requirements, your admission is almost certain.
Do NOT make payments to any third party or private account for admission.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) does NOT require any payment to process your admission nor does it have any agent for admission.
Do you have something to ask on this UNIZIK Post UTME form? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
Leave a Reply