Are you an aspirant of the University of Port-Harcourt looking to apply for UNIPORT Post UTME screening?
In this guide,
You will see how to get UNIPORT Post UTME form, the requirements and application procedure for admission into your preferred course this year.
|DEADLINE||FRIDAY, 17TH SEPTEMBER, 2021|
|SCREENING DATE||MONDAY, 20TH – SATURDAY, 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2021|
UNIPORT Post UTME form is for JAMB candidates only who satisfy the application requirements.
For Direct Entry candidates, see UNIPORT direct entry form.
What are the requirements for UNIPORT Post UTME?
You are eligible to apply for UNIPORT Post UTME if you:
- Made the University of Port-Harcourt your first choice in JAMB.
- Obtained a JAMB cut-off mark of 150 or above.
- Will be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021.
- Possess at least credits in the five required O/level subject combination.
Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
Such change must be made latest MONDAY, 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2021. Change of Course/Institution can now register by clicking on this link.
UNIPORT courses available for admission
The University of Port-Harcourt will be accepting applications and admitting students into any of their courses this year.
- See all the Undergraduate Courses In UNIPORT and their Requirements
How to apply for UNIPORT Post UTME form
Are you eligible for UNIPORT Post UTME and would like to apply?
Follow the procedures below:
- Log on to UNIPORT website https://uniport.edu.ng.
- Input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc.
- Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK).
How much is UNIPORT Post UTME form?
The University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME application fee is ₦2,000 only.
- Make payment and obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Thursday, 9th September, 2021.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
When will UNIPORT Post UTME form close?
The University of Port-Harcourt – UNIPORT Post UTME form application ends on Friday, 17th September, 2021.
UNIPORT Post UTME 2021/2022 screening date
The University of Port-Harcourt UNIPORT Post UTME screening exercise/aptitude test will hold from Monday, 20th – Saturday, 25th September, 2021. (8:00AM to 2:00PM)
|MONDAY, 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2021||ANATOMY|
|TUESDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2021||HUMANITIES|
|WEDNESDAY, 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2021||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|THURSDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2021||ENGINEERING|
|FRIDAY, 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2021||SOCIAL SCIENCE|
|SATURDAY, 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2021||MEDICINE AND SURGERY|
WAEC candidates who will not be able to attend the Post UTME exams as scheduled should report to the University on MONDAY, 4TH OCTOBER, 2021, BY 7:00AM, for supplementary Post UTME test.
Materials needed for UNIPORT Post UTME screening exercise
You are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, 17TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Once you comfortably satisfy all the UNIPORT requirements, your admission is almost certain.
Do NOT make payments to any third party or private account for admission.
The University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) does NOT require any payment to process your admission nor does it have any agent for admission.
Do you have something to ask on this UNIPORT Post UTME form? E-mail email@example.com or comment below and an ACADite will reply you.