Knowing the UNILORIN requirements for Health Education will save you from losing your UNILORIN admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the latest direct entry, O’Level and JAMB requirements for Health Education in UNILORIN with their cut off mark and correct subject combination for your admission to study Health Education in UNILORIN this year.
This is just the specific requirements for Health Education in UNILORIN. You may also need to SEE THE GENERAL UNILORIN ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS for all courses.
Does UNILORIN offer Health Education?
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) offers Health Education as one of their COURSES UNDER EDUCATION.
This means that Health Education is accredited in UNILORIN among other schools
- SEE OTHER UNIVERSITIES THAT OFFER HEALTH EDUCATION IN NIGERIA
How many years course is Health Education in UNILORIN?
The number of years it will take you to study Health Education in UNILORIN depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you GAIN ADMISSION THROUGH JAMB, you will study Health Education in UNILORIN for (4) years.
But if you gained admission through direct entry without JAMB, you will study Health Education in UNILORIN for (3) years.
Current UNILORIN requirements for Health Education
Now let’s see the direct entry requirements, correct O’level and JAMB subject combination for Health Education and the cut off mark for Health Education in UNILORIN.
Direct entry requirement for Health Education in UNILORIN
The direct entry requirements for Health Education in UNILORIN is as follows.
- NCE in Physical and Health Education, Agriculture Science/Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Home Economics and Integrated Science plus five ’O’ level credits in not more than two sittings in GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB. /Grade II TC to include English, Mathematics and any three of the Science, Arts or Commercial subjects, (but to include at least one Science Subject) Biology, Agric Science, Economics, IRS/CRS, Commerce, Chemistry, Physics, Health Science etc.
- ’A’ Level passes in GCE/JUPEB/IJMB or their Equivalent in any two of the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government, Health Science and CRK/IRS plus five ‘O’ Level Credits as stated in above.
- Any accredited Diploma, Nursing & Midwife, Health Technology, Health Administration Services and Environmental Health. Diploma in Health Records/Health Information in community Health Extension Worker, Junior Community Health Extension Worker, OND Dental Surgery Technician, Diploma in Environmental Health Technician, Higher Diploma in community Health practice, Diploma in community Health Officers, Pharmacy Technician, OND in Science Laboratory Technology, Diploma in Public Health, Health Promotion, plus five ‘O’ Level Credits as stated in above.
- A first Degree in any related field from a recognised institution plus five ‘O’ level Credits as stated in above.
Preference will be given to NCE holders and a first degree from a recognised institution for Direct Entry.
O’level subject combination for Health Education in UNILORIN
You are required to possess at least CREDIT in these O’level subjects:
- English Language
- Any other three of Social Science, Arts and Science subject (but to include at least one SCIENCE SUBJECT) in Economics, Biology, Agric Science, Government, Commerce, Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, History, Geography, Health Science, Physical Education, etc.
Does UNILORIN accept two sittings for Health Education?
University of Ilorin — UNILORIN accepts two sittings for Health Education.
This means that you can COMBINE TWO O’LEVEL RESULTS FOR ADMISSION to study Health Education in UNILORIN.
JAMB subject combination for Health Education in UNILORIN
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Health Education in UNILORIN are as follows.
- Use of English
- Any other three subjects
JAMB cut off mark for Health Education in UNILORIN
The current JAMB cut off mark for Health Education in UNILORIN is:
You are required to SCORE HIGH IN YOUR JAMB enough to meet or exceed this cut off mark.
Any JAMB score lower than this cut off mark will NOT be considered for admission to study Health Education in UNILORIN.
Do you have something to ask on this UNILORIN requirements for Health Education? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.