Knowing the UNIBEN subject combination for Surveying and Geoinformatics will save you from losing your UNIBEN admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Surveying and Geoinformatics in UNIBEN as well as their other requirements for your admission this year.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In UNIBEN and Their Requirement
University of Benin (UNIBEN) offers Surveying and Geoinformatics as one of their courses under Engineering.
How many years course is Surveying and Geoinformatics in UNIBEN?
The number of years it will take you to study Surveying and Geoinformatics in UNIBEN depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Surveying and Geoinformatics in UNIBEN for (4) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Surveying and Geoinformatics in UNIBEN for (5) years.
- See other Universities that offer Surveying and Geoinformatics in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Surveying and Geoinformatics in UNIBEN
The direct entry requirement for Surveying and Geoinformatics in UNIBEN is as follows.
- Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes chosen from Mathematics or Physics and Chemistry, Geography or Fine Arts.
- ND/HND upper credits in relevant field.
Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Surveying and Geoinformatics in UNIBEN
You require at least O/level credit in:
- English Language
- Any other subject from Fine Art, Geography or Wood Work, Biology, Economics, Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics., Introduction to Building Construction, Bricklaying/Block laying, Concreting, Wall, Floors and Ceiling Finishing, Joinery, Carpentry, Decorative Painting, Lining, Sign and Design, Wall Hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Ceramics, Graphics Design, Graphic Printing, Basic Electricity
JAMB subject combination for Surveying and Geoinformatics in UNIBEN
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Surveying and Geoinformatics in UNIBEN is as follows.
- Use of English
- Any of Chemistry, Geography, Fine Art, Biology or Economics
Do you have something to ask on this UNIBEN subject combination for Surveying and Geoinformatics? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
Leave a Reply