Knowing the UNIABUJA subject combination for Computer Science will save you from losing your UNIABUJA admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Computer Science in UNIABUJA as well as other requirements for your admission.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In UNIABUJA and Their Requirement
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) offers Computer Science as one of their courses under Science.
How many years course is Computer Science in UNIABUJA?
The number of years it will take you to study Computer Science in UNIABUJA depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Computer Science in UNIABUJA for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Computer Science in UNIABUJA for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for Computer Science in UNIABUJA
The direct entry requirement for Computer Science in UNIABUJA is as follows.
- Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes in Physics and any one of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Statistics in that order.
- NCE minimum 10 points with ‘O’ Level credit passes in Physics and another Science subject.
- ND upper credit in relevant programmes.
** Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Computer Science in UNIABUJA
You require Five O/level credits to include:
- English Language
- One other subject from Biology/Geography, Chemistry, Further Mathematics, Statistics and Economics
JAMB subject combination for Computer Science in UNIABUJA
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Computer Science in UNIABUJA is as follows.
- Use of English
- One of Biology, Physics, Economics and Geography.
Do you have something to ask on this UNIABUJA subject combination for Computer Science? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
Leave a Reply