Are you an aspirant of Obafemi Awolowo University looking to apply for OAU Post UTME screening?
In this guide,
You will see how to get OAU Post UTME form, the requirements and application procedure for admission into your preferred course this year.
|DEADLINE||31ST OCTOBER, 2021|
OAU Post UTME form is for JAMB candidates only who satisfy the application requirements.
For Direct Entry candidates, see OAU direct entry form.
What are the requirements for OAU Post UTME?
You are eligible to apply for OAU Post UTME if you:
- Made the University your first choice in JAMB.
- Obtained a JAMB cut-off mark of 200 or above.
- Possess at least credits in the five required O/level subject combination.
OAU courses available for admission
Obafemi Awolowo University will be accepting applications and admitting students into any of their courses this year.
- See all the Undergraduate Courses In OAU and their Requirements
How to apply for OAU Post UTME
Are you eligible for OAU Post UTME and would like to apply?
Follow the procedures below:
- Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Fill the biodata form and click CONTINUE.
- Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this University website only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
How much is OAU Post UTME form?
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME application fee is ₦2,000 only.
- Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can login again.
Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the
When will OAU Post UTME form close?
Obafemi Awolowo University – OAU Post UTME form application ends on Sunday, 31st October, 2021.
OAU Post UTME screening date
The screening exercise which will be held in strict compliance with COVID-19 prevention guidelines as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following locations Nationwide:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife.
You will have the opportunity to only select one location at the time of registration. Please note that you CAN NOT change your screening location once the registration is completed.
- Candidates should note that all O’Level results that are supplied during registration will be verified with the examination bodies: NECO and WAEC.
- Candidates are required to provide a VALID result checking PIN for NECO examination result verification.
- Candidates are required to provide a VALID result checking PIN and SERIAL NUMBER for WAEC examination result verification.
OAU has ZERO tolerance for result falsification and examination malpractice. Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will be automatically disqualified.
Once you comfortably satisfy all the OAU requirements, your admission is almost certain.
Do NOT make payments to any third party or private account for admission.
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) does NOT require any payment to process your admission nor does it have any agent for admission.
Do you have something to ask on this OAU Post UTME form? E-mail email@example.com or comment below and an ACADite will reply you.