Are you looking for the full details on NAOC OANDO scholarship for undergraduates in Nigeria this year?
In this guide,
You will see all about NAOC OANDO undergraduate scholarship for Nigerian students, your eligibility, their requirements, and how to apply before the deadline.
ALSO SEE: Other Scholarships For Undergraduates In Nigeria
This NAOC OANDO scholarship is only awarded to 100 Level students in any recognized NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES, Polytechnics, or Colleges of Education under the following categories:
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants who are indigenes of NAOC Host or Transit Communities.
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit Communities.
|SPONSOR||NIGERIA AGIP OIL COMPANY & OANDO (JOINT VENTURE)|
|BENEFICIARY||– 100 LEVEL STUDENTS|
|EXPENSES COVERED||SCHOOL FEE|
For scholarships under a different category, SEE POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS IN NIGERIA.
Requirements for NAOC OANDO undergraduate scholarship
You are required to:
- Be a bonafide FULL-TIME undergraduate in any recognized Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Be a 100 Level student (admitted in 2021/2022 academic session) at the time of your application.
200 Level students (and above) or current beneficiaries of similar award from any other company are NOT eligible to apply.
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States should apply for the Host/Transit Communities Merit Award.
Eligible courses for NAOC OANDO undergraduate scholarship
Non-indigenes of the above Host/Transit Communities should apply for the NAOC OANDO National Merit Award ONLY if they are studying courses under any of the Faculties or Departments below.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
Application deadline for NAOC OANDO scholarship
The application for NAOC OANDO scholarship for undergraduates in Nigeria this year ends on:
- 31st July, 2022
How to apply for NAOC OANDO undergraduate scholarship
The application for NAOC OANDO scholarship for undergraduates is strictly an ONLINE process which is best done on any of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Pre-Application process for NAOC OANDO scholarship
1. You should have the following documents clearly scanned before starting your application process:
- Recent Passport photograph with white background (450px by 450px)
- School ID Card
- O’Level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (only for Applicants of Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (only for Applicants of Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your passport must be in JPEG, while other files can be PDF, DOC, or DOCX.
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload and provide valid Email and Phone number for effective communication.
All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form.
Application process for NAOC OANDO scholarship
- Visit the official NAOC OANDO SCHOLARSHIP SITE
- Click on “APPLY NOW” tab.
- Click on “REGISTER” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email inbox to activate your account.
- Return to the Scholarship site.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure your names in the application matches your names on all your documents in the same order.
- Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck your application information to avoid errors.
- Click “APPLY NOW” to submit your information.
- You will receive an Email and SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department (HoD) sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of your signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 7, return to the site and update application with your NIN to ensure completion.
Obtaining NIN is not compulsory to complete your application. Multiple applications attract disqualification from the Scholarship board.
Do NOT to patronize anyone by cash or kind to facilitate your application. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the selection criteria.
An email confirming the receipt of your application will be sent to you once you successfully submit your online application form.
Only those who meet the selection criteria will be shortlisted, contacted, and invited for the selection test.
Winning NAOC OANDO undergraduate scholarship is based on your result in the selection test.
- DOWNLOAD FREE NAOC OANDO SCHOLARSHIP TEST PAST QUESTIONS
Do you have something to ask on NAOC OANDO scholarship for undergraduates in Nigeria? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.