Knowing the NOUN subject combination for Physics will save you from losing your NOUN admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Physics in NOUN as well as their other requirements for your admission this year.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In NOUN and Their Requirement
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) offers Physics as one of their courses under Science.
How many years course is Physics in NOUN?
The number of years it will take you to study Physics in NOUN depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Physics in NOUN for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Physics in NOUN for (4) years.
- See other Universities that offer Physics in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Physics in NOUN
The direct entry requirement for Physics in NOUN is as follows.
- At least three A’Level passes in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
- Diploma with a minimum of Upper credit in either of Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics or Mechanical Engineering.
- HND with a minimum grade, Pass in either of Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics, Mathematics & Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Physics and Electronics.
O/level subject combination for Physics in NOUN
You require at least O/level credit in:
- English Language
- Any other two related subjects
JAMB subject combination for Physics in NOUN
The National Open University of Nigeria —NOUN does not require JAMB exam for admission.
Do you have something to ask on this NOUN subject combination for Physics? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
Leave a Reply