Knowing the NOUN subject combination for Marketing will save you from losing your NOUN admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Marketing in NOUN as well as their other requirements for your admission this year.
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) offers Marketing as one of their courses under Management Science.
How many years course is Marketing in NOUN?
The number of years it will take you to study Marketing in NOUN depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Marketing in NOUN for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Marketing in NOUN for (4) years.
- See other Universities that offer Marketing in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Marketing in NOUN
The direct entry requirement for Marketing in NOUN is as follows.
- At least three A’Level credits in Accounting Education, Business Education or Economics.
- NCE Credit in Business Education.
- ND with a minimum of Upper credit in either of Business Administration, Cooperative Studies, Marketing, Business Management or Business Communication.
- HND with a minimum grade, Pass in either of Business Administration, Business Management, Business Studies and Management, Co-operative Economics Management or Marketing.
- First Degree with at least third class in any of Accounting, Accounting Education, Agricultural Economics & Extension, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Science, Agricultural Technology, Agronomy/Soil Science, Animal Science, Applied Economics, Archaeology, Architecture, Business Management, Project Management, Banking And Finance, Bible Theology, Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Business Administration, Business Communication, Business Education, Business Finance, Business Law, Business Management, Business Mathematics, Business Studies And Management, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Co-Operative And Rural Development, Communication Technology, Computer Science, Cooperative Management, Demography And Social Statistics, Economics, Economics Education, Social Studies, Educational Administration, Educational Administration And Planning, Educational Psychology, Educational Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering Science, Electronics, English Education, English Language, Environmental Science, Estate Management, Finance/Financial Studies, Foods & Nutrition, French Education, Geography, Geography Education, Geology, Guidance & Counseling, History, Home Economics Education, Human Kinetics, Human Physiology, Human Resource Management, Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Mathematics, Insurance, International Relation, Journalism, Language Education, Law/Civil, Library Science, Linguistics, Marine Biology, Marketing, Mass Communication, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Metallurgical And Materials Engineering, Microbiology, Nutrition And Dietetics, Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physics, Political Science, Political Science (Education), Primary Education, Printing Technology, Psychology, Public Administration, Science Education, Secretarial Duties/Studies, Sociology, Sociology And Anthropology, Statistics, Teacher Education, Urban And Regional Planning or Zoology.
O/level subject combination for Marketing in NOUN
You require at least O/level credit in:
- English Language
- Any other two related subjects
JAMB subject combination for Marketing in NOUN
The National Open University of Nigeria —NOUN does not require JAMB exam for admission.
Do you have something to ask on this NOUN subject combination for Marketing? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.