Knowing the NOUN subject combination for Economics will save you from losing your NOUN admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Economics in NOUN as well as other requirements for your admission this year.
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) offers Economics as one of their courses under Social Science.
How many years course is Economics in NOUN?
The number of years it will take you to study Economics in NOUN depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Economics in NOUN for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Economics in NOUN for (4) years.
- See other Universities that offer Economics in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Economics in NOUN
The direct entry requirement for Economics in NOUN is as follows.
- Diploma with a minimum of Upper credit in either of Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Studies, Financial Management, Marketing, Mathematics and Statistics or Statistics
- HND with a minimum grade, Pass in either of Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Mathematics & Statistics, Public Administration, Purchasing and Supply Management or Statistics.
- First Degree with a minimum of Third Class in either of Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Marketing or Statistics.
O/level subject combination for Economics in NOUN
You require at least O/level credit in:
- English Language
- Any other two relevant subjects
JAMB subject combination for Economics in NOUN
The National Open University of Nigeria — NOUN does not require JAMB exam for admission.
Do you have something to ask on this NOUN subject combination for Economics? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.