Knowing the NOUN subject combination for Chemistry will save you from losing your NOUN admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Chemistry in NOUN as well as their other requirements for your admission this year.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In NOUN and Their Requirement
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) offers Chemistry as one of their courses under Science.
How many years course is Chemistry in NOUN?
The number of years it will take you to study Chemistry in NOUN depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Chemistry in NOUN for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Chemistry in NOUN for (4) years.
- See other Universities that offer Chemistry in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Chemistry in NOUN
The direct entry requirement for Chemistry in NOUN is as follows.
- At least three A’Level passes in Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics or Physics.
- Diploma with a minimum of Upper credit in Science Laboratory Technology.
- HND with a minimum grade, Pass in either of Chemical Engineering or Science Laboratory Technology.
- First Degree with a minimum of Third Class Division in Water resources Management or Agro Meteorology.
O/level subject combination for Chemistry in NOUN
You require at least O/level credit in:
- English Language
- Any other related subject
JAMB subject combination for Chemistry in NOUN
The National Open University of Nigeria —NOUN does not require JAMB exam for admission.
Do you have something to ask on this NOUN subject combination for Chemistry? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
2 thoughts on “NOUN Subject Combination For Chemistry”
I have Lower Credit in Science Laboratory Technology. Can I get admission into 200 level through Direct Entry to study B.Sc in Chemistry or Biology.