Are you an aspirant of the Kwara State University looking to apply for KWASU Post UTME screening?
In this guide,
You will see how to get KWASU Post UTME form, the requirements and application procedure for admission into your preferred course this year.
ALSO SEE: Other Universities Whose Post UTME Form Is Still Out
|DEADLINE||FRIDAY, 1ST OCTOBER, 2021|
KWASU Post UTME form is only for JAMB candidates who satisfy the application requirements.
For Direct Entry admission, see KWASU direct entry form.
What are the requirements for KWASU Post UTME?
You are eligible to apply for KWASU Post UTME if you:
- Made the Kwara State University your first choice in JAMB.
- Obtained a JAMB cut-off mark of 160 or above.
- have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
KWASU courses available for admission
Kwara State University will be accepting applications and admitting students into any of their courses this year.
- See all the Undergraduate Courses In KWASU and their Requirements
How to apply for KWASU Post UTME 2021/2022
Are you eligible for KWASU Post UTME and would like to apply?
Follow the procedures below:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details.
- Provide your names (first name, middle name, and surname)
- Provide your personal phone number
- Provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click “Pay Now”
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
- In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
How much is KWASU Post UTME form?
Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME application fee is ₦2,000 only.
When is KWASU Post UTME form closing?
Kwara State University – KWASU Post UTME form application ends on Friday , 1st October, 2021.
KWASU Post UTME 2021/2022 screening date
Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME screening exercise/aptitude test date is yet to be announced.
Read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.
Once you comfortably satisfy all the KWASU requirements, your admission is almost certain.
Avoid making payments to any third party for admission. KWASU does NOT require any payment to process your application nor does it have any agent for admission.
Do you have something to ask on this KWASU Post UTME form? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
Leave a Reply