Would you like to know the exact topics where all your JUPEB Igbo questions will come from?
In this Library,
You will see the recommended topics for you to read in JUPEB syllabus for Igbo and download the PDF version of this syllabus FREE OF CHARGE.
ALSO SEE: Official JUPEB Syllabus For Your Other Subjects
JUPEB Igbo syllabus PDF and text is broken into two semesters with two broad courses each.
- IGB 001: FUNDAMENTALS OF IGBO PHONOLOGY
- IGB 003: FUNDAMENTALS OF ORAL IGBO LITERATURE
- IGB 002: FUNDAMENTALS OF IGBO GRAMMAR
- IGB 004: FUNDAMENTALS OF IGBO WRITTEN LITERATURE
See JUPEB Igbo syllabus
The PDF version of this syllabus is available for your free download at the bottom of this Library.
IGB 001 — Fundamentals of Igbo Phonology
1. Sound System and Phonological Processes
- An introduction to the scope of phonology
- A preliminary treatment of Igbo speech sounds — vowel and consonant
- Igbo syllable structure
- Vowel harmony
- Vowel assimilation and elision
- Introduction to Igbo tones
- Phonemic transcription of Igbo words
IGB 002 — Fundamentals of Igbo Grammar
1. Igbo Word and Sentence Structure
- An introductory of Igbo grammar
- The Igbo word classes and their characteristics
- The Igbo phrases, clauses and sentences
- Elements of the simple, compound and complex sentences — subject, verb, object, complement and adjunct
- The use of Igbo enclitis — na, kwa, etc.
IGB 003 — Fundamentals of Oral Igbo Literature
1. Igbo Oral Literature and its Subdivisions
- An introductory study of the nature and scope of oral Literature, its oral and transcribed forms
- Classification of oral Igbo literature
- A preliminary study of each class
IGB 004 — Fundamentals of Written Igbo Literature
1. Written Igbo Literature
- A preliminary study of the genres of written Igbo Literature — poetry, prose, and drama exemplified by selected work
Download JUPEB syllabus for Igbo PDF
Click on DOWNLOAD now, fill in the required details (if you’re not logged in) and start your free download of the JUPEB Igbo syllabus PDF.
- …COMING SOON
Do you have something to ask on this JUPEB syllabus for Igbo? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
Leave a Reply