Are you an aspirant of the Federal University of Technology Owerri looking to apply for FUTO Post UTME screening?
In this guide,
You will see how to get FUTO Post UTME form, the requirements and application procedure for admission into your preferred course this year.
ALSO SEE: Other Universities Whose Post UTME Form Is Still Out
|DEADLINE||THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7TH, 2021|
FUTO Post UTME form is only for JAMB candidates who satisfy the application requirements.
For Direct Entry admission, see FUTO direct entry form.
What are the requirements for FUTO Post UTME?
You are eligible to apply for FUTO Post UTME if you:
- Made the Federal University of Technology Owerri your first choice in JAMB.
- Obtained a JAMB cut-off mark of 150 or above.
- Possess AT LEAST credits in the five required O/level subject combination for your course.
Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 150 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUTO courses available for admission
The Federal University of Technology Owerri will be accepting applications and admitting students into any of their courses this year.
- See all the Undergraduate Courses In FUTO and their Requirements
How to apply for FUTO Post UTME 2021/2022
Are you eligible for FUTO Post UTME and would like to apply?
Follow the procedures below:
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on “PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS”
- Click on the link; “2021/2022 POST-UTME APPLICATION”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
How much is FUTO Post UTME form?
The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME application fee is ₦2,000 only.
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
When is FUTO Post UTME form closing?
The Federal University of Technology Owerri – FUTO Post UTME form application ends on Thursday, October 7, 2021.
FUTO Post UTME 2021/2022 screening date
The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME screening exercise/aptitude test date is yet to be announced.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL which would be used for the 2021/2022 Admissions Exercise.
- Those who fail to choose FUTO as their first choice University WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Once you comfortably satisfy all the FUTO requirements, your admission is almost certain.
Avoid making payments to any third party for admission. FUTO does NOT require any payment to process your application nor does it have any agent for admission.
Do you have something to ask on this FUTO Post UTME form? E-mail email@example.com or comment below and an ACADite will reply you.