Knowing the FUOYE requirements for Health Education will save you from losing your FUOYE admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the latest direct entry, O’Level and JAMB requirements for Health Education in FUOYE with their cut off mark and correct subject combination for your admission to study Health Education in FUOYE this year.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In FUOYE and Their Requirement
This is just the specific requirements for Health Education in FUOYE. You may also need to SEE THE GENERAL FUOYE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS for all courses.
Does FUOYE offer Health Education
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) offers Health Education as one of their COURSES UNDER EDUCATION
This means that Health Education is accredited in FUOYE among other schools
- SEE OTHER UNIVERSITIES THAT OFFER HEALTH EDUCATION IN NIGERIA
How many years course is Health Education in FUOYE?
The number of years it will take you to study Health Education in FUOYE depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you GAIN ADMISSION THROUGH JAMB, you will study Health Education in FUOYE for (4) years.
But if you gained admission through direct entry without JAMB, you will study Health Education in FUOYE for (3) years.
Latest FUOYE requirements for Health Education
Now let’s see the direct entry requirements, correct O’level and JAMB subject combination for Health Education and the cut off mark for Health Education in FUOYE.
Direct entry requirement for Health Education in FUOYE
The direct entry requirement for Health Education in FUOYE is as follows.
- Two (2) ‘A’ Level Passes in any of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- NCE merit in Physical Education and credit in Arithmetical process or Mathematics.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Sanitation, Physical Education, Social work, Health Administration with overall grades of merit plus three ‘O’ Level credit/TC II merit which should include English Language.
- NCE in Biology, Health Education, and Integrated Science with a pass grade plus two ‘O’ Level credit/TC II merit.
Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O’level requirements.
O’level subject combination for Health Education in FUOYE
You are required to possess at least CREDIT in these O’level subjects:
- English Language
- Any other two subjects from Chemistry, Physics, General Education, Health Education/Health Science/Physical Education, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Building and Engineering Drawing and Agricultural Science
Does FUOYE accept two sittings for Health Education?
Federal University Oye-Ekiti — FUOYE accepts two sittings for Health Education.
This means that you can COMBINE TWO O’LEVEL RESULTS FOR ADMISSION to study Health Education in FUOYE.
JAMB subject combination for Health Education in FUOYE
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Health Education in FUOYE is as follows.
- Use of English
- Any other two subjects from Physics, Chemistry,Health Education,Physical Education,Geography.
JAMB cut off mark for Health Education in FUOYE
The current JAMB cut off mark for Health Education in FUOYE is:
You are required to SCORE HIGH IN YOUR JAMB enough to meet or exceed this cut off mark.
Any JAMB score lower than this cut off mark will NOT be considered for admission to study Health Education in FUOYE.
Do you have something to ask on this FUOYE requirements for Health Education? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.