Knowing the FUD subject combination for Biochemistry will save you from losing your FUD admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Biochemistry in FUD as well as other requirements for your admission.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In FUD and Their Requirement
Federal University Dutse (FUD) offers Biochemistry as one of their courses under Science.
How many years course is Biochemistry in FUD?
The number of years it will take you to study Biochemistry in FUD depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Biochemistry in FUD for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Biochemistry in FUD for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for Biochemistry in FUD
The direct entry requirement for Biochemistry in FUD is as follows.
- Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes, one in Chemistry, and the other from; Biology (Botany/Zoology), Physics or Mathematics.
- IJMB with minimum of ten (10) points in Chemistry, Biology, and Physics/Mathematics.
- National Diploma with Upper Credit in MLS, SLT, ND, FST, and other related courses.
- HND with at least Lower Credit.
- B.Sc. in related courses with at least Third Class.
**Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Biochemistry in FUD
You require at least O/level credit in:
- English Language
JAMB subject combination for Biochemistry in FUD
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Biochemistry in FUD is as follows.
- Physics or Mathematics
Do you have something to ask on this FUD subject combination for Biochemistry? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
Leave a Reply