Are you looking for the full details on the Federal Government scholarship for undergraduates in Nigeria this year?
In this guide,
You will see all about the Federal Government undergraduate scholarship for Nigerians, your eligibility, their requirements, and how to apply before the deadline.
ALSO SEE: Other undergraduate Scholarships In Nigeria
The Federal Government undergraduate scholarship award for Nigerians is awarded under the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) awards program.
This scholarship award is for deserving Nigerian students who wish to go for undergraduate studies in any of the following countries:
|SPONSOR||FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA|
|DURATION||4 – 9 YEARS|
|BENEFICIARY||100 LEVEL STUDENTS|
|EXPENSES COVERED||FULLY FUNDED|
For a similar scholarship under different category, SEE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP.
Requirements for Federal Government undergraduate scholarship
You are required to:
- Possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Have certificates that are not more than two (2) years old (2021 & 2022) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2021) only.
- Be between the ages of 17 to 20 years.
Eligible courses for Federal Government undergraduate scholarship
- Environmental Sciences
- Medicine (very limited)
- Pilot Engineering
- Social Sciences
Application deadline for Federal Government undergraduate scholarship
The application for Federal Government scholarship for undergraduates in Nigeria this year ended on the 20th of June, 2022.
Documents required for application
You should have the following documents clearly scanned before starting your Federal Government undergraduate scholarship application process:
- First Degree Certificate
- Specified medical reports from Government hospitals
- I.D card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Indigene letter
- Birth Certificate
How to apply for the Federal Government undergraduate scholarship
Follow the steps below to complete your Federal Government undergraduate scholarship application process:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the home page.
- Read guidelines and then complete the application form online.
- Print the completed application form.
Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction.
Official Phone Numbers/E-mail:
- DOWNLOAD FREE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP APTITUDE TEST PAST QUESTIONS
Do you have something to ask on Federal Government scholarship for undergraduates in Nigeria? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
1 thought on “Federal Government Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerians 2022: How To Apply”