Knowing the EKSU subject combination for Sociology will save you from losing your EKSU admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Sociology in EKSU as well as other requirements for your admission.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In EKSU and Their Requirement
Ekiti State University (EKSU) offers Sociology as one of their courses under Social and Management Science.
How many years course is Sociology in EKSU?
The number of years it will take you to study Sociology in EKSU depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Sociology in EKSU for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Sociology in EKSU for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for Sociology in EKSU
The direct entry requirement for Sociology in EKSU is as follows.
- Five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit pass in English, Mathematics and any other two Social Science subjects in two sitting, chosen from Government, Commerce, Economics, Civic Education and Geography.
- Diploma in Social Work or any other related course, (with at least upper credit pass) of Ekiti State University or other approved institutions).
- Two A/Level passes in Social Science subject.
** Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Sociology in EKSU
In not more than two (2) sittings, you require Five O/level credits to include:
- English Language
- And any other two Social Science subjects chosen from Government, Commerce, Economics, Civic Education and Geography.
JAMB subject combination for Sociology in EKSU
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Sociology in EKSU is as follows.
- Use of English
- And any three Social Science or Arts subjects
Do you have something to ask on this EKSU subject combination for Sociology? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
1 thought on “EKSU Subject Combination For Sociology”
What are the subject requirements for sociology in Eksu for jamb