Knowing the EBSU subject combination for Psychology will save you from losing your EBSU admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Psychology in EBSU as well as other requirements for your admission this year.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In EBSU and Their Requirement
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) offers Psychology as one of their courses under Social Science.
How many years course is Psychology in EBSU?
The number of years it will take you to study Psychology in EBSU depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Psychology in EBSU for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Psychology in EBSU for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for Psychology in EBSU
The direct entry requirement for Psychology in EBSU is as follows.
- Any two (2) ‘A’ Level passes plus the O/level requirements.
- ND with a minimum of Upper Credit plus four (4) ‘O’ Level credit to include Chemistry, Biology or Health Science or General Science plus the O/level requirements.
- HND or NCE with a minimum of Merit in relevant programmes.
- Registered Nurse Certificate plus ‘O’ Level credit in Biology/Health Science/General Science and a pass in Mathematics/Statistics plus the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Psychology in EBSU
You require at least O/level credit in:
- English Language
- Any other relevant subjects from Arts, Social Science or Sciences.
JAMB subject combination for Psychology in EBSU
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Psychology in EBSU is as follows.
- Use of English
- Any three subjects from Social Science
Economics is not compulsory.
Do you have something to ask on this EBSU subject combination for Psychology? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
1 thought on “EBSU Subject Combination For Psychology”
Can I apply for psychology in ebsu with jamb combination eng, bio, civic and chemistry ?