Knowing the DELSU subject combination for Computer Science will save you from losing your DELSU admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Computer Science in DELSU as well as other requirements for your admission.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In DELSU and Their Requirement
Delta State University (DELSU) offers Computer Science as one of their courses under Science.
How many years course is Computer Science in DELSU?
The number of years it will take you to study Computer Science in DELSU depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Computer Science in DELSU for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Computer Science in DELSU for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for Computer Science in DELSU
The direct entry requirement for Computer Science in DELSU is as follows.
- At least two GCE ‘A’ Level passes which must include Mathematics and Physics.
- ND with a minimum of upper credit or HND with a minimum of lower credit or a University Diploma with a minimum credit in any of the following;
- Data Processing
- Computer Engineering
- Information System or Information Technology
- Engineering Technology
- Mathematics Education, Physics Education, Computer Science Education.
- Computer Science from DELSU or any other tertiary Institution recognized by the Senate of DELSU
- Minimum of Merit in DELSU Diploma in any of the above subjects or courses.
- First degree in DELSU or any other University recognized by the Senate of DELSU.
- Credit passes in at least two subjects at (NCE), which must include Computer Science and Mathematics or Physics.
** Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Computer Science in DELSU
At not more than two (2) sittings, you require Five O/level credits to include:
- English Language
- And two of Biology, Chemistry, Economics and Geography
JAMB subject combination for Computer Science in DELSU
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Computer Science in DELSU is as follows.
- Use of English
- And any of Chemistry, Geography or Biology
Do you have something to ask on this DELSU subject combination for Computer Science? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
3 thoughts on “DELSU Subject Combination For Computer Science”
Can I study computer science in delsu with maths, English,physics, biology, economics or geography in my weac results
My chemistry was cancelled in my waec but hv written jamb and I want to study computer science will it affect me when I want to buy post utme form
And can I still go for d course
Though required, Chemistry is NOT a compulsory O’level subject but you MUST have at least CREDIT in any two of other required subjects: Biology, Economics or Geography.