Are you looking for the best JAMB recommended textbooks for English that covers all the topics in your JAMB English syllabus?
In this Library…
You will see and download the recommended list of best English textbooks for JAMB and how you can get them.
ALSO SEE: List Of Best JAMB Textbooks For Other Subjects
You only need to have just one (or two) of these textbooks and not all of them.
See the best English textbooks for JAMB
Download the PDF version of this list at the bottom of this Library.
- Attah, M. O. (2013). Practice in Spoken English for Intermediate and Advanced Learners, Maiduguri: University of Maiduguri Press.
- Bamgbose, A. (2002). English Lexis and Structure for Senior Secondary Schools and colleges (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Banjo, A. et al (2004). New Oxford Secondary English Course Book Six for Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: UP Plc.
- Caesar, O. J. (2003). Essential Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Daniel Jones (2011). Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Egbe, D. I (1996). Mastering English Usage and Communication Skills, Lagos: Tisons.
- Elugbe, B. (2000). Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Grant, N. J. H, Nnamonu, S. Jowitt, D. (1998). Senior English Project 3, (New Edition) Harlow: Longman.
- Idowu, O. O, Sogbesan, T. S, Adofo, A. K. Burgess, D. F and Burgess, L. J. (1998). Round-up English: A Complete Guide, Lagos: Longman.
- Idris, U. (2001). Oral English at Your Fingertips for Schools and Colleges, Lagos, M. Youngbrain Publishers.
- Igiligi, E. C. and Ogenyi, S. O. (2010) Grammar and Composition in the G.S.M. Age, Enugu: Joe Hills Production Services.
- Jauro, L. B. (2013). Oral English for Schools and Colleges: A teaching and Learning Approach, Yola: Paraclete Publishers.
- Nnamonu, S. and Jowitt, D. (1989). Common Errors in English, Lagos: Longman.
- Obinna, M. F. (2001). University Matriculation Use of English, (Fourth Edition) Port Harcourt: Sunray Books Limited.
- Ogunsanwo, O. Duruaku, A. B.C, Ezechukwu, J and Nwachukwu, U. I (2005). Countdown English Language, (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Evans.
- Olatoye, S. (2006). The Silent Teacher, Ado-Ekiti: Segun and Sons Enterprises.
- Oluikpe, B. O. A, Nnaemeka, B. A, Obah, T. Y, Otagburuagu, E. J. Onuigbo, S. and Ogbonna, E. A. (1998). Intensive English for Senior Secondary School 3, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publisher.
- Tomori, S. H. O (2000). Objective Tests for School Certificate English: Practice in Lexis, Structure and Idiom (Reprinted Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Ukwuegbu, C, Okoro, O., Idris, A. U., Okebukola, F. O. and Owokade, C. O. (2002). Catch-up English for SSCE/UME, Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Okediran W. (2019) Strange Encounters. Ibadan: HEBN Publishers Plc.
- Adamu K.U. (2010) Hope In Anarchy. Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Adamu K.U. (2009) The Village Tradesman. Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Nwaubani A. T. (2019) Buried Beneath The Baobab Tree. Lagos: Masobe.
- Carrington A. (2017) Defend the Defenseless. Bronzeline & Co. Publishing.
How to get these best JAMB recommended textbooks for English
- Buy from a nearby bookshop.
- Borrow from your friends.
- Check your school library.
These best English textbooks for JAMB are only recommended and not compulsory.
So if you can also use other good English textbooks that are not on this JAMB recommended list.
Do you have something to ask on this best English textbooks for JAMB? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
Leave a Reply