Are you looking for the full details on AGIP scholarship for postgraduates in Nigeria this year?
In this guide,
You will see all about AGIP postgraduate scholarship for Nigerians, your eligibility, their requirements, and how to apply before the deadline.
ALSO SEE: Other Postgraduate Scholarships In Nigeria
This scholarship award is for interested Nigerian graduates who wish to go for Postgraduate studies in specific fields here in any of the NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES or abroad.
|SPONSOR||NIGERIA AGIP OIL COMPANY (NAOC)|
|BENEFICIARY||– ENGINEERING GRADUATES|
– LAW GRADUATES
– SCIENCE GRADUATES
|EXPENSES COVERED||SCHOOL FEE|
For a similar scholarship under different category, SEE AGIP UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP.
Requirements for AGIP postgraduate scholarship
You are required to:
- Possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Nigerian University.
- Have completed your 1-year NYSC programme.
- Not be above 28 years of age by 31st December, 2022.
- Have secured admission into any of the recognized UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA or abroad for a one-year Masters degree programme.
- Possess a valid international passport (Only for those applying to study abroad).
Employees of AGIP oil company or its affiliates are NOT eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Current and past beneficiaries of any AGIP scholarship award are also not eligible to apply.
Eligible courses for AGIP postgraduate scholarship
A Master’s degree course of study under any of the following areas below will qualify you for AGIP scholarship for postgraduates.
- Electrical and Electronics
- PETROLEUM ECONOMICS
- LAW (Oil & Gas, Petroleum)
Application deadline for AGIP postgraduate scholarship
The application for AGIP scholarship for postgraduates in Nigeria this year ended on the 3rd of June, 2022.
How to apply
Pre-Application process for AGIP scholarship
1. You should have the following documents clearly scanned before starting your AGIP postgraduate scholarship application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old.
- Provisional admission letter for Postgraduate studies 2022/2023 session into any recognized University in Nigeria or abroad. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the your AGIP application.
- First Degree Certificate.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Valid I.D card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for those applying to study Overseas only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
- Birth Certificate from Local government.
- Nigeria AGIP Exploration (NAE) Compliance Declaration Form
2. Fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
3. Label your scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Application process for AGIP scholarship
Follow the steps below to complete your AGIP postgraduate scholarship application process
- Visit “candidate.scholastica.ng“.
- Click on “REGISTER” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Visit SCHOLASTICA Scholarship site again.
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Fill your Personal Details, and either Undergraduate or Postgraduate Section only.
- You must upload only the applicable documents as required in the pre-application process stated above.
- Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship category.
- Do not fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in your application is the same name on all your documents in the same order.
- Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all your documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck your application information to avoid errors.
- Click “APPLY NOW” to submit your information.
- You will receive an email that confirms that your application was successful.
You can apply for both the Local (to study in Nigeria) and International (to study abroad) categories but multiple applications within the same category will lead to your disqualification.
Post-Application process (PreTest) guide
You must complete the following steps at least 24 hours before your aptitude test date:
- CLICK HERE to download a special browser (Safe Exam Browser) which is mandatory before your test date.
- Do this on a computer running Windows 10 or above.
- After downloading the browser, run the installer and complete the installation wizard. Do not configure it.
- The Safe Exam Browser will only be required once your aptitude test has commenced.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their aptitude test.
Ensure to include a valid email and phone number during your application because once you are shortlisted, details of your aptitude test will be sent to that email and phone number.
- DOWNLOAD FREE AGIP SCHOLARSHIP APTITUDE TEST PAST QUESTIONS
Do you have something to ask on AGIP scholarship for postgraduates in Nigeria? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.