Knowing the ABU subject combination for Quantity Surveying will save you from losing your ABU admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Quantity Surveying in ABU as well as other requirements for your admission this year.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In ABU And Their Requirement
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Quantity Surveying as one of their courses under Environment
How many years course is Quantity Surveying in ABU?
The number of years it will take you to study Quantity Surveying in ABU depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Quantity Surveying in ABU for (4) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Quantity Surveying in ABU for (5) years.
- See other Universities that offer Quantity Surveying in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Quantity Surveying in ABU
The direct entry requirement for Quantity Surveying in ABU is as follows.
- ‘A’ level/ IJMB passes in Mathematics and Physics.
- ND at Upper Credit in Quantity Surveying.
- HND at Lower credit in Quantity Surveying from accredited institution.
Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Quantity Surveying in ABU
You require at least O/level credit in:
- English Language
- Physics plus any two of
- the following: Chemistry, Economics, Geography and Technical Drawing, Biology, Commerce, Woodwork, Building Construction.
JAMB subject combination for Quantity Surveying in ABU
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Quantity Surveying in ABU is as follows.
- Use of English
- Physics and any of Chemistry, Economics, and Geography
Do you have something to ask on this ABU subject combination for Quantity Surveying? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.