Knowing the ABU subject combination for Political Science will save you from losing your ABU admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Political Science in ABU as well as other requirements for your admission this year.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Political Science as one of their courses under Social Science.
How many years course is Political Science in ABU?
The number of years it will take you to study Political Science in ABU depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Political Science in ABU for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Political Science in ABU for (4) years.
- See other Universities that offer Political Science in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Political Science in ABU
The direct entry requirement for Political Science in ABU is as follows.
- Two ‘A’ level /IJMB passes which must include Government/History and any one from Economics, Sociology and Geography.
- ABU Diploma in Political Science and International Studies with minimum of Merit.
Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Political Science in ABU
You require at least O/level credit in:
- English Language
- Government or History
- Any other two Social Science subjects from Economics, Commerce, Civic Education and Geography.
JAMB subject combination for Political Science in ABU
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Political Science in ABU is as follows.
- Use of English
- Any other two subjects from Economics, Geography, Civic Education, Commerce
Do you have something to ask on this ABU subject combination for Political Science? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.