Knowing the ABU subject combination for Physics Education will save you from losing your ABU and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Physics Education in ABU as well as other requirements for your admission this year.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Physics Education as one of their courses under Education
How many years course is Physics Education in ABU?
The number of years it will take you to study Physics Education in ABU depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Physics Education in ABU for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Physics Education in ABU for (4) years.
- See other Universities that offer Physics Education in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Physics Education in ABU
The direct entry requirement for Physics Education in ABU is as follows.
- NCE with ‘C’ grade in Education and Physics.
- IJMB or ‘A’ level passes with ‘C’ grade in Physics and ‘D’ in one other Science subjects from Chemistry, Biology, Integrated Science or Geography.
- ABU Diploma in Physics Education with a minimum of merit pass.
O/level subject combination for Physics Education in ABU
You require at least five O/level credit in:
- English language
- Any other Science Subject.
TC II credit passes in
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Any other two subjects.
JAMB subject combination for Physics Education in ABU
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Physics Education in ABU is as follows.
- Use of English
- Any other two science subjects.
Do you have something to ask on this ABU subject combination for Physics Education? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.