Knowing the ABU subject combination for Marketing will save you from losing your ABU and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Marketing in ABU as well as other requirements for your admission this year.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Marketing as one of their courses under Business School
How many years course is Marketing in ABU?
The number of years it will take you to study Marketing in ABU depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Marketing in ABU for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Marketing in ABU for (4) years.
- See other Universities that offer Marketing in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Marketing in ABU
The direct entry requirement for Marketing in ABU is as follows.
- Two ‘A’ Level / IJMB passes in Management/Social Science Subjects one of which must be Economics.
- A Minimum Merit in ABU Diploma in Insurance, Management, Banking or Accounting
O/level subject combination for Marketing in ABU
You require at least five O/level credit in:
- English Language
- Any other two (2) Subjects.
JAMB subject combination for Marketing in ABU
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Marketing in ABU is as follows.
- Use of English
- Any Management or Social Science Subject.
Do you have something to ask on this ABU subject combination for Marketing? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.