Knowing the ABU subject combination for Geomatics will save you from losing your ABU admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Geomatics in ABU as well as other requirements for your admission this year.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In ABU And Their Requirement
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Geomatics as one of their courses under Environment
How many years course is Geomatics in ABU?
The number of years it will take you to study Geomatics in ABU depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Geomatics in ABU for (4) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Geomatics in ABU for (5) years.
- See other Universities that offer Geomatics in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Geomatics in ABU
The direct entry requirement for Geomatics in ABU is as follows.
- Two ‘A’ Level /IJMB passes in Mathematics and any of Physics, Chemistry or Geography.
- ND at Upper Credit in Land Surveying /Geomatics, Geoinformatics, Civil Engineering, Physics/Mathematics, Building.
- HND at Lower Credit in Land Surveying /Geomatics, Civil engineering.
Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Geomatics in ABU
You require at least O/level credit in:
- English Language
- Chemistry or Geography
- Any other Science subject.
JAMB subject combination for Geomatics in ABU
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Geomatics in ABU is as follows.
- Use of English
- Chemistry or Geography.
Do you have something to ask on this ABU subject combination for Geomatics? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.