Knowing the ABU subject combination for Building will save you from losing your ABU admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Building in ABU as well as other requirements for your admission this year.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In ABU And Their Requirement
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Building as one of their courses under Environment
How many years course is Building in ABU?
The number of years it will take you to study Building in ABU depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Building in ABU for (4) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Building in ABU for (5) years.
- See other Universities that offer Building in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Building in ABU
The direct entry requirement for Building in ABU is as follows.
- ‘A’ level/ IJMB passes in Mathematics and Physics plus any one of Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Geography and Fine Arts.
- ND in Building with Upper Credit from accredited institution.
- HND in Building with Lower Credit from accredited institution.
Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Building in ABU
You require at least O/level credit in:
- English Language
- Physics plus any two of the following: Chemistry, Biology, Fine Arts or Technical Drawing
- Further Mathematics.
JAMB subject combination for Building in ABU
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Building in ABU is as follows.
- Use of English
- Physics plus any one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Biology
- Technical Drawing
Do you have something to ask on this ABU subject combination for Building? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.
Leave a Reply