Knowing the ABU subject combination for Agriculture will save you from losing your ABU admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide,
See the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Agriculture in ABU as well as other requirements for your admission this year…..
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Agriculture as one of their courses under Agriculture.
How many years course is Agriculture in ABU?
The number of years it will take you to study Agriculture in ABU depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Agriculture in ABU for (4) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Agriculture in ABU for (5) years.
Direct entry requirement for Agriculture in ABU
The direct entry requirement for Agriculture in ABU is as follows.
- Two ‘A’ level / IJMB Passes in Chemistry and any of Biology, Botany, Zoology and Agricultural Science.
- HND in Agriculture or related field of study with a minimum of Lower credit pass.
- ND/OND in Agriculture or related field of study with a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit pass.
Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Agriculture in ABU
Five ‘O’ level credit passes including
- English Language
- Biology or Agricultural science
JAMB subject combination for Agriculture in ABU
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Agriculture in ABU is as follows.
- Use of English
- And any other Science Subject.
Do you have something to ask on this ABU subject combination for Agriculture? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.